Monday 18 May 2009

What a party!!!



So nice party, in a good place, with lovely people and amazing dishes as well! I am still dreaming about the ‘quiches’.
I know these words can sound as the typical warm things that you say to be polite, but in this case I am sure that all of us feel the same. Thanks teacher for being a different teacher, and thanks class’ people for being so nice.
Mr Iron I am waiting impatiently your “tiramisu’s” recipe. I am preparing my recipe of how can you make your own Japanese food.

See you in class people!


P.D. We miss you a lot Mr. Rip Van Winkle.

5 comments:

Klimt said...

Oh! Gentleman! I am agree with you, I enjoyed very much in the blog´s party too. It was perfec, people, teacher´s house, food, conversations, we´ve had the oportunity to know other persons as Carme... I felt really well.
Thank you so much TEACHER!!!
Gentleman, I loved the photograh of your post, it´s so original like you!

:-)

Leire said...

I'm feeling today I weight 5 kilos more than before Saturday but anyway you right, all things were amazing, I can't describer better than you, simply it was a nice experience.
Thanks !!!

Laia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sand in my shoes said...

I could add more "thanks" here for this incredible party but...I think you know how happy I'm to have this teacher and this class this year. Have you made the photo, Gentleman!? In the beach? You know...I'm still surprised when I've discovered your real name...
Sandy

Nuria Vidal said...

Yes! We were all astonished!
Thank you people!
Full of emotions, these days...