Monday 10 November 2008

Changes!

On these days of change in Washington, we need someone who pinches us (the expressions that Michael Moore uses on his letter). We need to remember than on the earth there are many problems and some of them could be resolved by politicians. Politicians who waste millions of dollars on clothes, for the campaign (Do you remember Sarah Palin). Politicians who waste lots of money on Television adverting (Obama bought the most expensive campaign ads on the USA's history).

It’s time for hopes and fears, time for being thoughtful about our future and the future of our sons.

Here I have post a remarkable campaign called “No Hunger”. It is an Action against hunger’s movement to collect money for their mission: save lives by eliminating hunger. It is a difficult mission, yes but somebody could explain me why the governments waste money in absurd wars (probably for fuel) and don’t do anything with the real problems.Maybe all I have said it’s true or maybe I have a bad day. I only wish a change for the USA and another point of view for the powerful people who can change things.

http://www.askalgoretomakethismovie.org/


5 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

My dear Gentleman,
The problem is not that I'm busy with the other blogs. My problem right now is that I feel terrible and cannot sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes because my herpes hurts so much I can't bear the pain.
I'll be back as soon as I feel a bit better and can concentrate on the language you are using.
Do take care!

gentleman said...

I feel so sorry! You are absolutely right. First thing you have to do is thinking about your health and be completely recovered as soon as possible. And don’t worry about our blogs, by the moment.

We miss you!
See you

Rip Van Winkle said...

Yes gentleman, yes. But the question is: Will Mr Gore do something for this? Can he make profit of it?

His campaign about the weather change has made an impact, but he has also bought a good portion of GAMESA, one of the biggest producer of windmills in the world, which is making him richer!

The Romantic imagination and Keats verses "Beauty is tryth and truth is beauty" have become "Money is truth and truth is money"

Nuria Vidal said...

You're right! Sometimes we feel powerless, don't we? In front of these decisions we do not agree with. Why wars? Isn't there a way to solve conflicts without killing and wasting money in arms?

Thanks for your comment!
As you can see there's some rest between painkiller and painkiller. I'll try to write some comments to your texts:

-We need to remember than there are many problems (0) ON EARTH (WO) and some of them could be (0)solved by politicians.
-Here I have postED a remarkable campaign
-It is a difficult mission, yes^, but somebody could explain TO me why (0) governments waste money

Nuria Vidal said...

You are not the type who needs ideas to keep writing... dp you? Then keep writing!!!