Friday 12 December 2008

Good advertisement for a Good cause

I don’t know if this story is true or not, but if it’s not I want to believe in, why not.
Have you ever stop to thing about why things happen? Maybe things happen for any reason that we can’t explain or we can’t understand. Perhaps this is a romantic view, the destiny, our providence, our fortune, our luck... But my left brain don’t let me think in this way. Our destiny has not been written by any supernatural power, we can write it every day, every minute an every second by ourselves, by our will.

I would like to finish these thoughts with a good quote, which would be nice to remember:
You always get much more than you get.


6 comments:

Laia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sand in my shoes said...

I agree with you! It's a good advertisement! But it's so long! How much could cost it?!

Rip Van Winkle said...

Or like tghe Rollin' Stones said:

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

One day we can talk about this solidarity campaigns in which once again the responsibility is on then individuals and it is all done for a good cause and without making profit???!!!

Nuria Vidal said...

Your little piece goes quite well with George Bernard Shaw's definition of a gentleman; actually the one you have chosen to define your character. Nice indeed!

See these few comments:

-but if it’s not I want to believe in IT, why not?
-Have you ever stopPED to thinK about...
-Perhaps this is a romantic view; (0) destiny, our providence, our fortune, our luck...
-You always get much more than you GIVE.

senyorapòstrof said...

Completely agree with you! That kind of adverds are so important...
And about your topic, I've already talked about destiny in my blog. I think it can be written while we live our days but, on the other hand, I know people who say that things we do for writing it are not personal decisions, but the destiny too.

Nice topic!

Jack the Ripper said...

Amen!

I'm sure a lot of people think about dog droppings when they walk into one... But I guess they think more about dog owners and coprophagy! ;-)

Thanks for posting, nice Blog you have!