Thursday 30 July 2009

Holidays, at last!















Hi my dear friends! Tomorrow most of us will start our summer holidays at last. I wish you will enjoy your free time. I’m very busy these days moving to my new flat in Barcelona, but now is time to think in nothing, resting, swimming in the sea, walking to the “Pica d’Estats”, and searching for the inspiration in these streets where Dalí found his ideas: Cadaqués and Portlligat.


Happy holidays to all of you and I hope we will see in September.

I send you a big hug plenty of energy, the energy that I hope to find in my vacation.

3 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

Enjoy your holidays! You deserve them!

Laia said...

I'm sure he did!

Nuria Vidal said...

I'd love to reach you and tell you about my experience. I'm in Anantapur! Thanks to your push!