Saturday 4 October 2008

Introducing myself

How could I start? Yes, I’ll start talking to you about my appearance. Like my blog’s title says I am a gentleman. To be honest I am a very handsome man, with a good-looking appearance and very smart with clothes. When you think about me, you can imagine a tall man with a good and elegant suit. You can compare me to these fabulous men.











Sean Connery /Gregory Peck

Well, the first adjective to define me without paying attention to my appearance is polite. Nowadays education and courtesy, are concepts we are missing. When did we end up being polite and respectful to other people? Maybe this question has more than one answer. I believe in this kind of people who help someone without expecting to receive anything in exchange. Some people will call them silly, stupid or ingenuous. But I don’t thing so.
Like Groucho Marx says in his famous quote I had posted at the beginning of this blog, some men are honest and the bigest part of them are corrupt, this is a thing that has to worry us.
My purpose is posting thoughts that make you smile at first, but make you think at the end. Perhaps it is an ambitious purpose but I am going to try it.

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

There's a good intention. I hope you succeed!!!

See the comments on your language:

-Nowadays (0) education(0) AND courteSY are concepts (0) we are MISSING.
-When did we END UP being polite and respectful to other people?
-I believe in this kind of people who help(0) someone (BE CAREFUL, PEOPLE IS PLURAL!!!!!)
-(0) SOME men ARE honest and the bigGEST part of them ARE corrupt,